Camella rolls out summer promo

February 9, 2012 § Leave a comment

Sunday, May 8, 2011

IN KEEPING with the hot summer season, Camella Communities rolled out its summer promo “Wow sa Tag-Araw” with more than generous offerings of discounts and extended monthly payments for homebuyers.

“We’re pleased to offer our summer promo that makes it easier for buyers to get the home they desire in any of our communities,” Marlon B. Escalicas, Camella Communities Davao general manager, said.

As its developments continue to be the top choice of homebuyers, Camella makes its communities easier to acquire with easy-to-pay installment terms and big outright discounts during this summer until May 30.

Buyers can choose from any of the special lot only financing plans, such as bank financing with a down payment of only 30 percent payable in 36 months at 0 percent interest.

The deferred cash payment scheme for 36 months also has zero interest and the special in-house financing offers 60 percent down payment for 36 months without interest. The remaining 40 percent is payable in 24 months at six percent per annum.

Camella makes its summer promo more irresistible by slashing as much as P150,000 as outright discount for lot only purchases in Caribbean-inspired Solariega and Italian-themed Toscana. For lot only and house and lot package, discounts of as much as 15 percent will be rewarded to those making spot cash payments and 13 percent discount for spot down payments.

To usher in the steady stream of homebuyers eager to get a piece of the city’s most sought-after premier address, Camella Northpoint, Camella is giving away discounts of as much as 15 percent for spot cash payments and 13 percent for spot down payments.

This landmark condo development of Camella has been enjoying swift sales, with its first two buildings already sold out. It is now on its third tower, the 10-storey Nottingham, for which Camella provides lighter down payments at zero interest for 24 months.

Rounding off its summer promotions are the starter townhomes amazingly priced at P794,000, that lets homebuyers determine their own interior design-from the tiles, to paint, to partitions-and allows them to stamp their own personality on their homes. For these units, reservation fee is only P7,500 and down payment can be made over 14 months at zero interest.

Camella Communities is a subsidiary of Vista Land and Lifescapes, the largest homebuilder in the country.

All inquiries are accepted at their offices at the 2nd floor of Delgar Building, J. P. Laurel Ave., Davao City (right across Camella Northpoint), with telephone numbers 222.0963, 222-5221, 222-5223 and 0917-857.6572, e-mail vismins@camella.com.ph, and website www.camella.com.ph.

Published in the Sun.Star Davao newspaper on May 09, 2011.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/davao/lifestyle/2011/05/08/camella-rolls-out-summer-promo-154270

Advertisements

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading Camella rolls out summer promo at Building the country: Camella.

meta

%d bloggers like this: